We are always seeking to recruit additional dynamic and inspiring Teachers & Support staff to join WVTC.
If you share our vision and determination, possess strong ambitions for learners, and want to have a positive impact on young people, families and the community, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
HLTA Required (Term Time only)
To start September 2022
CLPT 15 – CLPT 22 (£23,953 – £27,514 pro-rata) 37 hours per week, term time only
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint an HLTA to work as part of our team of teachers and instructors at Wolverhampton Vocational Training Centre.
We provide 16-19 students with an EHCP with a range of vocational qualifications including Sports Leadership, Motor Vehicles, Animal Care, Construction, Childcare and Hair and Beauty alongside Independent Living Skills, Employability and English and Maths
The ideal candidate will have:
- HLTA qualification or above (relevant to teaching and learning)
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Experience in working with SEND students
- Minimum of 3 years of recent and relevant classroom experience working with SEND students
- Ability and confidence to deliver lessons to pupils aged 16– 19 years
- Ability to address and resolve behavioural and pastoral issues
- A background in one of the vocational areas
An enhanced DBS check will be required before the post is taken up.
Application pack from Mrs Joanne Wilson, Business Manager on 01902 552274 or email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 8th July 2022
Interviews: 14th/15th July 2022