What Makes Us Unique
What Makes Our Curriculum Unique?
At WVTC we offer a broad and balanced curriculum which will include English and Maths as well as qualifications in Personal Development and a wide range of selected vocational qualifications.
Students will select a vocational pathway based on their future goals and from that point on we will we tailor a programme to suit their needs and aspirations. For example: A student wanting to work in the Hair & Beauty sector will have a programme of study that will include English, Maths, Hair and Beauty, Employability and a vocational related work experience placement.
Our aim is to raise each student’s level in English and Maths whilst ensuring they gain a Level 1 or 2 qualification in a vocational subject or subjects.
If a student does not know what they want to do our induction programme will help them choose as we will run a series of taster sessions in different vocational areas. For more information on our vocational pathways and curriculum please see our prospectus.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Personal Centred Curriculum
- Small Class sizes (max 6)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- A wide range of Work Placement Opportunities
- Qualifications ranging from Entry Level up to Level 2
- Focused development on English and Maths in practical ways linked to their vocational pathways
- A dedicated staff team committed to seeing the students develop and become happy, independent and successful adults ready to make the next positive step in their life